Aides hustle Michele Bachmann out of press conference
When the going gets tough, Bachmann leaves the room
Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-Minn.) says she will not back down from her (unfounded) claim that people with ties to Muslim extremists have infiltrated the federal government.
Dennis Van Tine ./Retna Ltd./Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
Subscribe to the Week