Why will half of all Americans be diagnosed with a mental disorder in their lifetimes?
The soon-to-be-released fifth edition of the "psychiatric bible" is part of the answer
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week