Will skeletons emerge from Marco Rubio's closet?
The GOP "savior" will surely come under more scrutiny as his political career progresses
No hidden meanings here: "I don't like Marco Rubio's plan," says Red State's Erick Erickson.
Melissa Lyttle/ZUMA Press/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What's really limiting advances in computer tech
Subscribe to the Week