Two explosions went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, injuring several people and causing competitors and bystanders to run away screaming, according to the AP. Several people and news organizations have published dramatic (and often disturbing) footage of the explosions:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
Subscribe to the Week