Why conspiracy theorists will have a hard time in Boston
The emergence of truthers in the wake of the Boston attacks was inevitable. But the attacks lack many factors needed for a good conspiracy theory
Alex Trautwig/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week