Why conspiracy theorists will have a hard time in Boston
The emergence of truthers in the wake of the Boston attacks was inevitable. But the attacks lack many factors needed for a good conspiracy theory
Alex Trautwig/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week