Bachmann ethics investigation widens
Investigators are examining whether staffers on Bachmann's presidential campaign played an improper role in her 2011 tour to promote her memoir
Rep. Michele Bachmann says CBS News' Scott Pelley, who moderated Saturday's foreign policy-focused GOP debate, unfairly limited the Minnesotan's airtime.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
Subscribe to the Week