Bachmann ethics investigation widens
Investigators are examining whether staffers on Bachmann's presidential campaign played an improper role in her 2011 tour to promote her memoir
Rep. Michele Bachmann says CBS News' Scott Pelley, who moderated Saturday's foreign policy-focused GOP debate, unfairly limited the Minnesotan's airtime.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week