Bachmann ethics investigation widens
Investigators are examining whether staffers on Bachmann's presidential campaign played an improper role in her 2011 tour to promote her memoir
Rep. Michele Bachmann says CBS News' Scott Pelley, who moderated Saturday's foreign policy-focused GOP debate, unfairly limited the Minnesotan's airtime.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week