Bachmann ethics investigation widens
Investigators are examining whether staffers on Bachmann's presidential campaign played an improper role in her 2011 tour to promote her memoir
Rep. Michele Bachmann says CBS News' Scott Pelley, who moderated Saturday's foreign policy-focused GOP debate, unfairly limited the Minnesotan's airtime.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week