15 states have loosened gun restrictions this year
Washington may be talking about tightening gun laws, but many states have done quite the opposite in 2013
A customer shops for a new gun at a sporting goods store in Illinois on Jan. 19.
Scott Olson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
Subscribe to the Week