15 states have loosened gun restrictions this year
Washington may be talking about tightening gun laws, but many states have done quite the opposite in 2013
A customer shops for a new gun at a sporting goods store in Illinois on Jan. 19.
Scott Olson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
Subscribe to the Week