The speech Bill Clinton never gave
The Oklahoma City bombing prevented him from giving a funny speech at the 1995 White House Correspondents Dinner. But you can still read the transcript
Bill Clinton delivers the closing remarks at the International AIDS Conference in Washington, D.C., in July: On Wednesday night, he'll star at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week