Many Americans don't know if ObamaCare still exists
And 7 percent of Americans think the Supreme Court struck it down
The draft application you'll probably have to fill out to get ObamaCare coverage
AP Photo/J. David Ake
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- A trick for better lunch sandwiches
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- In defense of Obama's golfing
Subscribe to the Week