Tea Party to Palin: Run for Senate!
They say she has a "clear path" to victory...
Sarah Palin speaks at a Tea Party rally on July 14 at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Belleville, Mich.: The former Alaska governor has told Newsweek that she is impatiently waiting for her invitation to the GOP convention beginning Aug. 27.
Bill Pugliano/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
Subscribe to the Week