Tea Party to Palin: Run for Senate!
They say she has a "clear path" to victory...
Sarah Palin speaks at a Tea Party rally on July 14 at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Belleville, Mich.: The former Alaska governor has told Newsweek that she is impatiently waiting for her invitation to the GOP convention beginning Aug. 27.
Bill Pugliano/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week