Tea Party to Palin: Run for Senate!
They say she has a "clear path" to victory...
Sarah Palin speaks at a Tea Party rally on July 14 at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Belleville, Mich.: The former Alaska governor has told Newsweek that she is impatiently waiting for her invitation to the GOP convention beginning Aug. 27.
Bill Pugliano/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Captain America won over China
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week