Joe Biden's 2016 chances: Slim to none?
Some Democrats think he's been in Washington far too long to win. And then there's that whole Hillary Clinton thing...
Unlike President Obama, who came across as defeatist in his first debate, Vice President Joe Biden is likely to telegraph his desire to "keep his job" at Thursday's debate against Paul Ryan, say commentators.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The best books we read in 2014
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
Subscribe to the Week