Joe Biden's 2016 chances: Slim to none?
Some Democrats think he's been in Washington far too long to win. And then there's that whole Hillary Clinton thing...
Unlike President Obama, who came across as defeatist in his first debate, Vice President Joe Biden is likely to telegraph his desire to "keep his job" at Thursday's debate against Paul Ryan, say commentators.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- What's the McRib made of, anyway?
Subscribe to the Week