Joe Biden's 2016 chances: Slim to none?
Some Democrats think he's been in Washington far too long to win. And then there's that whole Hillary Clinton thing...
Unlike President Obama, who came across as defeatist in his first debate, Vice President Joe Biden is likely to telegraph his desire to "keep his job" at Thursday's debate against Paul Ryan, say commentators.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week