Joe Biden's 2016 chances: Slim to none?
Some Democrats think he's been in Washington far too long to win. And then there's that whole Hillary Clinton thing...
Unlike President Obama, who came across as defeatist in his first debate, Vice President Joe Biden is likely to telegraph his desire to "keep his job" at Thursday's debate against Paul Ryan, say commentators.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week