1. Tiny dog walks bigger dog
Why invest in a dog walker when you can just get a smaller, feistier pup? (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Some welcome perspective
Tough day at the office? Take a breather: Hereistoday.com is one of those rare, well-designed sites that does a fine job of putting the last 24 hours into perspective. (Via Lauren Hansen)
3. Unfortunate ink
Well, maybe it's a tofu dog?
Regretting that tattoo, bro? twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s…— Duff Goldman (@Duff_Goldman) April 29, 2013
6. Fearsome dog attacks hapless photographer
Very gruesome stuff. Don't click play. You'll regret it. (Via Twitter)
7. Cat of the Week
Everyone tip your hat to Bojangles, who celebrated his 14th birthday (!!!) last week. He thinks it's time to cut you off.
Do you own a cat, dog, or other cuddly animal? Send your best photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
Six things your fingers say about you
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
Subscribe to the Week