1. Tiny dog walks bigger dog
Why invest in a dog walker when you can just get a smaller, feistier pup? (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Some welcome perspective
Tough day at the office? Take a breather: Hereistoday.com is one of those rare, well-designed sites that does a fine job of putting the last 24 hours into perspective. (Via Lauren Hansen)
3. Unfortunate ink
Well, maybe it's a tofu dog?
Regretting that tattoo, bro? twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s…— Duff Goldman (@Duff_Goldman) April 29, 2013
6. Fearsome dog attacks hapless photographer
Very gruesome stuff. Don't click play. You'll regret it. (Via Twitter)
7. Cat of the Week
Everyone tip your hat to Bojangles, who celebrated his 14th birthday (!!!) last week. He thinks it's time to cut you off.
Do you own a cat, dog, or other cuddly animal? Send your best photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week