South Carolina Democrat accused of racism
The state's Democratic Party chairman said GOP Gov. Nikki Haley should "go back to wherever the hell she came from"
Is Nikki Haley's nomination a sign that the vestiges of racism have vanished from South Carolina?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week