Anthony Weiner is struggling to assemble a campaign team
The disgraced ex-congressman's long-shot mayoral bid is already hitting some roadblocks
Anthony Weiner moments before announcing his resignation in June 2011: The Democrat, who still has $4.5 million in campaign funds, is hoping voters are ready to forgive him.
Mario Tama/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week