Anthony Weiner is struggling to assemble a campaign team
The disgraced ex-congressman's long-shot mayoral bid is already hitting some roadblocks
Anthony Weiner moments before announcing his resignation in June 2011: The Democrat, who still has $4.5 million in campaign funds, is hoping voters are ready to forgive him.
Mario Tama/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week