Anthony Weiner is struggling to assemble a campaign team
The disgraced ex-congressman's long-shot mayoral bid is already hitting some roadblocks
Anthony Weiner moments before announcing his resignation in June 2011: The Democrat, who still has $4.5 million in campaign funds, is hoping voters are ready to forgive him.
Mario Tama/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- How languages are like food
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week