Welcome to "What Next?", The Week's contest about current events.
Last week's question: On her current world tour, Beyoncé is demanding that her dressing room be supplied with hand-carved ice balls, water chilled to exactly 69.8 degrees, and $1,000 titanium straws. We asked you what you would demand if you had a world tour.
THE WINNER: An audience
Susan Kennedy-Smith, Blue Point, N.Y.
SECOND PLACE: That nobody tells the press what my dressing room perks are
Tim Reynolds, Locust, N.J.
THIRD PLACE: Pre-payment and a back door
David Cornstuble, Mankato, Minn.
A dressing room that doesn't say "MEN" on the door
Arthur Lasky, New York, N.Y.
The Star Trek transporter so travel would be instant — no jet lag
Lois Eckmann, Los Altos, Calif.
Hummingbird tears footbath
Joe Valetti, San Leandro, Calif.
Even my dogs get to eat filet mignon
Ken Kellam III, Dallas, Texas
A mirror that makes me look 20 pounds thinner
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Anita R. Somers, Brewster, N.Y.
100 percent silk toilet paper
Patti Thomas, Ventura, Calif.
Beyoncé will bring me caviar and bellinis each morning while belting out "Crazy in Love"
Simone Butler, San Diego, Calif.
Linda Cross, Wilmington, N.C.
A genetic clone of me to do the entertaining so I'd be able to focus all my energy on being a diva
Mark Weaver, Redondo Beach, Calif.
Abigail Hamilton, Hopewell, N.J.
A paycheck that doesn't bounce
Doreen Nagle, Fresno, Calif.
A better voice
John Ohlson, Providence, R.I.
Auto-Tune hearing aids for every member of the audience
Tony Pribyl, Piedmont, Calif.
All my brown M&Ms are to be given to Van Halen
Earl Weinmann, Northfield, Minn.
Sherri Chessen, La Jolla, Calif.
A full explanation of why I was on a world tour
Bob Boersma, Holland, Mich.
Ten bucks an hour
Gerald Leppek, Harrison, Mich.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week