Welcome to "What Next?", The Week's contest about current events.
Last week's question: On her current world tour, Beyoncé is demanding that her dressing room be supplied with hand-carved ice balls, water chilled to exactly 69.8 degrees, and $1,000 titanium straws. We asked you what you would demand if you had a world tour.
THE WINNER: An audience
Susan Kennedy-Smith, Blue Point, N.Y.
SECOND PLACE: That nobody tells the press what my dressing room perks are
Tim Reynolds, Locust, N.J.
THIRD PLACE: Pre-payment and a back door
David Cornstuble, Mankato, Minn.
A dressing room that doesn't say "MEN" on the door
Arthur Lasky, New York, N.Y.
The Star Trek transporter so travel would be instant — no jet lag
Lois Eckmann, Los Altos, Calif.
Hummingbird tears footbath
Joe Valetti, San Leandro, Calif.
Even my dogs get to eat filet mignon
Ken Kellam III, Dallas, Texas
A mirror that makes me look 20 pounds thinner
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Anita R. Somers, Brewster, N.Y.
100 percent silk toilet paper
Patti Thomas, Ventura, Calif.
Beyoncé will bring me caviar and bellinis each morning while belting out "Crazy in Love"
Simone Butler, San Diego, Calif.
Linda Cross, Wilmington, N.C.
A genetic clone of me to do the entertaining so I'd be able to focus all my energy on being a diva
Mark Weaver, Redondo Beach, Calif.
Abigail Hamilton, Hopewell, N.J.
A paycheck that doesn't bounce
Doreen Nagle, Fresno, Calif.
A better voice
John Ohlson, Providence, R.I.
Auto-Tune hearing aids for every member of the audience
Tony Pribyl, Piedmont, Calif.
All my brown M&Ms are to be given to Van Halen
Earl Weinmann, Northfield, Minn.
Sherri Chessen, La Jolla, Calif.
A full explanation of why I was on a world tour
Bob Boersma, Holland, Mich.
Ten bucks an hour
Gerald Leppek, Harrison, Mich.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week