A deadly tornado touched down just outside Oklahoma City on Monday afternoon, prompting the National Weather Service to issue a tornado emergency for the metropolitan area. The storm has already reportedly claimed two lives, and damaged an estimated 300 homes. More than 171,000 people reside in areas that lie in its projected path.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
Subscribe to the Week