Republicans are blinded by scandal
The GOP is foaming at the mouth over Obama's scandals, but it shouldn't lose sight of how this will likely end
The IRS had reportedly been flagging groups with "Tea Party," "Patriot," or "9/12" in their titles.
AP Photo/Susan Walsh
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week