To promote her upcoming guest-hosting appearance on daytime TV staple Ellen, Jennifer Aniston is seeking a little help from her friends — well, two of them, anyway. And Matthew Perry seems less than interested in being there for her.
When Aniston shows up unannounced at Perry's door to seek wisdom from the former Ellen guest host, he doesn't mince words: "Some advice, well… Maybe you shouldn't show up at somebody's house at eight o'clock in the morning, and you should call first." As Aniston ineptly continues to plug Perry for advice — including a pointed reference to his canceled NBC sitcom Go On — she's surprised to see that he's already in the company of another friend, along with a few other surprise celebrities. Watch the clip here:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week