To promote her upcoming guest-hosting appearance on daytime TV staple Ellen, Jennifer Aniston is seeking a little help from her friends — well, two of them, anyway. And Matthew Perry seems less than interested in being there for her.
When Aniston shows up unannounced at Perry's door to seek wisdom from the former Ellen guest host, he doesn't mince words: "Some advice, well… Maybe you shouldn't show up at somebody's house at eight o'clock in the morning, and you should call first." As Aniston ineptly continues to plug Perry for advice — including a pointed reference to his canceled NBC sitcom Go On — she's surprised to see that he's already in the company of another friend, along with a few other surprise celebrities. Watch the clip here:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week