To promote her upcoming guest-hosting appearance on daytime TV staple Ellen, Jennifer Aniston is seeking a little help from her friends — well, two of them, anyway. And Matthew Perry seems less than interested in being there for her.
When Aniston shows up unannounced at Perry's door to seek wisdom from the former Ellen guest host, he doesn't mince words: "Some advice, well… Maybe you shouldn't show up at somebody's house at eight o'clock in the morning, and you should call first." As Aniston ineptly continues to plug Perry for advice — including a pointed reference to his canceled NBC sitcom Go On — she's surprised to see that he's already in the company of another friend, along with a few other surprise celebrities. Watch the clip here:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week