o promote her upcoming guest-hosting appearance on daytime TV staple Ellen, Jennifer Aniston is seeking a little help from her friends — well, two of them, anyway. And Matthew Perry seems less than interested in being there for her.
When Aniston shows up unannounced at Perry's door to seek wisdom from the former Ellen guest host, he doesn't mince words: "Some advice, well… Maybe you shouldn't show up at somebody's house at eight o'clock in the morning, and you should call first." As Aniston ineptly continues to plug Perry for advice — including a pointed reference to his canceled NBC sitcom Go On — she's surprised to see that he's already in the company of another friend, along with a few other surprise celebrities. Watch the clip here:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week