Tesla is worse than Solyndra
The U.S. government's bungled investment in Elon Musk's car company cost taxpayers at least $1 billion
The California headquarters of solar-panel maker Solyndra: The FBI's raid here Thursday may take a toll on President Obama, who gave the company hundreds of millions of dollars in stimulus money.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week