Is the new Weiner the same as the old Weiner?
Says Weiner: "I would think a much worse critique would be if... I appeared to be a different person than the one I was. This is who I am."
Weiner listens to testimony during a hearing in Washington in 2009.
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week