Is the new Weiner the same as the old Weiner?
Says Weiner: "I would think a much worse critique would be if... I appeared to be a different person than the one I was. This is who I am."
Weiner listens to testimony during a hearing in Washington in 2009.
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week