Why Sarah Palin gets so much attention
It's not just because she went rogue
Sarah Palin says "thanks, but no thanks" to a White House run, leading some to speculate that the political celebrity is saving herself for a Senate campaign in 2014 or a presidential bid in 2016.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week