Why Sarah Palin gets so much attention
It's not just because she went rogue
Sarah Palin says "thanks, but no thanks" to a White House run, leading some to speculate that the political celebrity is saving herself for a Senate campaign in 2014 or a presidential bid in 2016.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week