Could Rick Perry run for president again?
His failed 2012 campaign will be a significant hurdle to get over — but it's not impossible
Texas Gov. Rick Perry in North Charleston, S.C. in January: Perry switched his endorsement of presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, who's now leaving the race, to support Mitt Romney.
Allison Joyce/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 9 ways you're probably teaching your kids bad money habits
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Watch out, Rand: You're backing yourself into a Clintonian foreign policy trap
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week