Could Rick Perry run for president again?
His failed 2012 campaign will be a significant hurdle to get over — but it's not impossible
Texas Gov. Rick Perry in North Charleston, S.C. in January: Perry switched his endorsement of presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, who's now leaving the race, to support Mitt Romney.
Allison Joyce/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week