Could Rick Perry run for president again?
His failed 2012 campaign will be a significant hurdle to get over — but it's not impossible
Texas Gov. Rick Perry in North Charleston, S.C. in January: Perry switched his endorsement of presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, who's now leaving the race, to support Mitt Romney.
Allison Joyce/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The wrongheaded law that's making your food less safe
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week