Could Rick Perry run for president again?
His failed 2012 campaign will be a significant hurdle to get over — but it's not impossible
Texas Gov. Rick Perry in North Charleston, S.C. in January: Perry switched his endorsement of presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, who's now leaving the race, to support Mitt Romney.
Allison Joyce/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
When Americans banned Christmas
- 10 things you need to know today: December 25, 2014
- The dangerous message of The Hunger Games
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- The best TV shows we watched in 2014
- The foolish cruelty of Catholic conservatives who want gays to disappear
Subscribe to the Week