ood news for Android users who prefer their visual stimuli in six-second video loops: Vine is finally coming! Just like the iOS version, Vine for Android allows users to employ Twitter's revolutionary new tool to shoot and share short videos more akin to a GIF than anything else. (See an example below.) According to a Twitter blog post, Vine for Android will come with a zoom feature, which doesn't currently exist on the iPhone. The Android build won't, however, include support for a front-facing camera, and more perplexingly, doesn't have capabilities for search, mentions, or hashtags. Twitter assures users those features are coming soon. Check it out here.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week