ood news for Android users who prefer their visual stimuli in six-second video loops: Vine is finally coming! Just like the iOS version, Vine for Android allows users to employ Twitter's revolutionary new tool to shoot and share short videos more akin to a GIF than anything else. (See an example below.) According to a Twitter blog post, Vine for Android will come with a zoom feature, which doesn't currently exist on the iPhone. The Android build won't, however, include support for a front-facing camera, and more perplexingly, doesn't have capabilities for search, mentions, or hashtags. Twitter assures users those features are coming soon. Check it out here.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The hotel of enlightenment
Subscribe to the Week