From argle-bargle to fairyland castle: A glossary of Scalia-isms
Breaking down the signature linguistic style of the Supreme Court's most flamboyant wordsmith
Justice Scalia says he believes in an "enduring Constitution" in which the document's original meaning does not evolve to meet the current society's norms.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- How America's broken immigration system is failing the military
Subscribe to the Week