From argle-bargle to fairyland castle: A glossary of Scalia-isms
Breaking down the signature linguistic style of the Supreme Court's most flamboyant wordsmith
Justice Scalia says he believes in an "enduring Constitution" in which the document's original meaning does not evolve to meet the current society's norms.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week