Mark Sanchez is not very good at throwing a football. He is, however, very good at making people laugh.
Unfortunately for Sanchez, those laughs typically come at his expense, as was the case last year when he ran straight into his own lineman's butt, flopped down, and fumbled the football, resulting in a Patriots touchdown.
That butt fumble has now been repackaged for your continued enjoyment, complete with vaudevillian music, into a mock silent film titled An Unfortunate End. Enjoy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- 10 things you need to know today: July 24, 2014
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
Subscribe to the Week