Mark Sanchez is not very good at throwing a football. He is, however, very good at making people laugh.
Unfortunately for Sanchez, those laughs typically come at his expense, as was the case last year when he ran straight into his own lineman's butt, flopped down, and fumbled the football, resulting in a Patriots touchdown.
That butt fumble has now been repackaged for your continued enjoyment, complete with vaudevillian music, into a mock silent film titled An Unfortunate End. Enjoy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week