Mark Sanchez is not very good at throwing a football. He is, however, very good at making people laugh.
Unfortunately for Sanchez, those laughs typically come at his expense, as was the case last year when he ran straight into his own lineman's butt, flopped down, and fumbled the football, resulting in a Patriots touchdown.
That butt fumble has now been repackaged for your continued enjoyment, complete with vaudevillian music, into a mock silent film titled An Unfortunate End. Enjoy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week