Mark Sanchez is not very good at throwing a football. He is, however, very good at making people laugh.
Unfortunately for Sanchez, those laughs typically come at his expense, as was the case last year when he ran straight into his own lineman's butt, flopped down, and fumbled the football, resulting in a Patriots touchdown.
That butt fumble has now been repackaged for your continued enjoyment, complete with vaudevillian music, into a mock silent film titled An Unfortunate End. Enjoy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Subscribe to the Week