Mark Sanchez is not very good at throwing a football. He is, however, very good at making people laugh.
Unfortunately for Sanchez, those laughs typically come at his expense, as was the case last year when he ran straight into his own lineman's butt, flopped down, and fumbled the football, resulting in a Patriots touchdown.
That butt fumble has now been repackaged for your continued enjoyment, complete with vaudevillian music, into a mock silent film titled An Unfortunate End. Enjoy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week