In defense of drunks
Why do we disdain the alcoholics and praise the pill poppers?
In order to curb that college weight gain that comes with heavy drinking, some coeds are skipping out on meals in a new trend called "drunkorexia."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The militarization of America’s police
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week