In defense of drunks
Why do we disdain the alcoholics and praise the pill poppers?
In order to curb that college weight gain that comes with heavy drinking, some coeds are skipping out on meals in a new trend called "drunkorexia."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week