Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, testified early Friday morning in George Zimmerman's murder trial. The defense played a chilling recording of the 911 call placed the night Martin was killed. When asked who was screaming in the background, Fulton replied, "Trayvon Benjamin Martin."
A voice recognition expert had said that only a family member would be able to identify the voice on the 911 call.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The dangers of our passionless American life
Subscribe to the Week