Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, testified early Friday morning in George Zimmerman's murder trial. The defense played a chilling recording of the 911 call placed the night Martin was killed. When asked who was screaming in the background, Fulton replied, "Trayvon Benjamin Martin."
A voice recognition expert had said that only a family member would be able to identify the voice on the 911 call.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week