Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, testified early Friday morning in George Zimmerman's murder trial. The defense played a chilling recording of the 911 call placed the night Martin was killed. When asked who was screaming in the background, Fulton replied, "Trayvon Benjamin Martin."
A voice recognition expert had said that only a family member would be able to identify the voice on the 911 call.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week