Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, testified early Friday morning in George Zimmerman's murder trial. The defense played a chilling recording of the 911 call placed the night Martin was killed. When asked who was screaming in the background, Fulton replied, "Trayvon Benjamin Martin."
A voice recognition expert had said that only a family member would be able to identify the voice on the 911 call.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week