Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, testified early Friday morning in George Zimmerman's murder trial. The defense played a chilling recording of the 911 call placed the night Martin was killed. When asked who was screaming in the background, Fulton replied, "Trayvon Benjamin Martin."
A voice recognition expert had said that only a family member would be able to identify the voice on the 911 call.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Poll: Twice as many Americans say sugar is more harmful than marijuana
- El Rey: Robert Rodriguez's ambitious, flawed attempt to launch 'the people's network'
Subscribe to the Week