Majority of Americans see Snowden as a whistle-blower, not a traitor
Polling data shows support for the NSA leaker
Supporters gather at a small rally in support of Edward Snowden in Manhattan's Union Square on June 10.
Mario Tama/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
Subscribe to the Week