The lazy and cheap way to be a coffee snob
It's possible to care about how your coffee tastes without making your whole life about coffee
Scientists have long known that the caffeine in coffee helps prevent the build-up of brain-clogging plaque, but new research explains exactly how.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
Subscribe to the Week