The lazy and cheap way to be a coffee snob
It's possible to care about how your coffee tastes without making your whole life about coffee
Scientists have long known that the caffeine in coffee helps prevent the build-up of brain-clogging plaque, but new research explains exactly how.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
- The odds are 11 million to 1 that you'll die in a plane crash
Subscribe to the Week