Britain's Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, is at St. Mary's Hospital, London, in the early stages of labor with her child with husband Prince William. Their child — the sex is a closely guarded secret, along with the name and just about everything else — will be third in line for the British throne.
(If The Telegraph's live feed above is overwhelmed by traffic, ABC News has its own live feed here)
It's fair to say that this is a big deal in Britain, along with royal-family enthusiasts worldwide. If you're wondering why dozens of television cameras are watching the door to the Lindo Wing of the hospital, royal commentator Alastair Bruce explains the history to The Telegraph:
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week