Are millennials killing off the religious right?
New polls show an upswing in young adults who self-identify as religious progressives
Lena Dunham in HBO's Girls, the supposed voice of millennials: This younger, tech-savvy generation is making new demands on workplaces such as flexible work hours and "me time" on the job.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- What is Jebonomics?
Subscribe to the Week