Last week's question: A Tennessee lawyer is suing Apple on the grounds that the company failed to warn him that watching porn on Apple devices would give him unrealistic expectations of sex and leave him desiring "younger, more beautiful girls" instead of his wife, "who is no longer 21." (His wife has left him.) Who else should he sue?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Obama's politically lethal credibility problem
Subscribe to the Week