ast week's question: A Tennessee lawyer is suing Apple on the grounds that the company failed to warn him that watching porn on Apple devices would give him unrealistic expectations of sex and leave him desiring "younger, more beautiful girls" instead of his wife, "who is no longer 21." (His wife has left him.) Who else should he sue?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week