Last week's question: A Tennessee lawyer is suing Apple on the grounds that the company failed to warn him that watching porn on Apple devices would give him unrealistic expectations of sex and leave him desiring "younger, more beautiful girls" instead of his wife, "who is no longer 21." (His wife has left him.) Who else should he sue?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
Subscribe to the Week