What's the most dangerous volcano in North America?
The answer might surprise you
The grounds of a Hawaiian national park are covered in molten lava after the Kilauea volcano erupts nearby.
Screen shot, guardian.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
Subscribe to the Week