What's the most dangerous volcano in North America?
The answer might surprise you
The grounds of a Hawaiian national park are covered in molten lava after the Kilauea volcano erupts nearby.
Screen shot, guardian.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to save Meet the Press
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
Subscribe to the Week