1. Aaron Paul, Corn Pops, 1999
2. The Jackson Five, Alpha-Bits, 1973
3. John Denver, Raisin Bran, 1987
4. Corey Feldman, Apple Jacks, 1978
(His close-up comes at 0:20)
5. Andre the Giant, Honeycomb, 1980s
6. Ed Begley, Jr., Quaker 100% Natural, 1989
7. Phil Silver, Grape Nuts, 1963
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
Subscribe to the Week