1. Aaron Paul, Corn Pops, 1999
2. The Jackson Five, Alpha-Bits, 1973
3. John Denver, Raisin Bran, 1987
4. Corey Feldman, Apple Jacks, 1978
(His close-up comes at 0:20)
5. Andre the Giant, Honeycomb, 1980s
6. Ed Begley, Jr., Quaker 100% Natural, 1989
7. Phil Silver, Grape Nuts, 1963
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week