Why don't most Americans want to live past 90?
A full 60 percent of the country would prefer not to
Older ladies in the 1960s: As we reach an elderly age, both men and women begin to smell more like females, say researchers.
Kirn Vintage Stock/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week