1. The best of Vine
To be completely honest, this week's "best of the internet" could easily have just been this amazing Vine compilation five times in a row. Totally lost it at 8:03. (Via Gizmodo)
2. Robots are taking all the good jobs (Via Imgur)
3. The glorious return of 'bored guitar girl'
Only this time instead of Van Halen she plays Vivaldi. Ho hum.
4. The best restaurant theme song ever
Step 1: Put on your headphones
Step 2: Go to 40meatballs.com
Step 3: Let the music wash over you like a warm bath.
Our own Jon Terbush says it's a totally rip-off of Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me." He declined to say how he knew that.
5. David Ortiz holds a baby
Per the Reddit description: "Before last night's Red Sox game, David Ortiz was signing autographs when someone handed him their baby. Just then, the National Anthem began. So…"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week