1. The best of Vine
To be completely honest, this week's "best of the internet" could easily have just been this amazing Vine compilation five times in a row. Totally lost it at 8:03. (Via Gizmodo)
2. Robots are taking all the good jobs (Via Imgur)
3. The glorious return of 'bored guitar girl'
Only this time instead of Van Halen she plays Vivaldi. Ho hum.
4. The best restaurant theme song ever
Step 1: Put on your headphones
Step 2: Go to 40meatballs.com
Step 3: Let the music wash over you like a warm bath.
Our own Jon Terbush says it's a totally rip-off of Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me." He declined to say how he knew that.
5. David Ortiz holds a baby
Per the Reddit description: "Before last night's Red Sox game, David Ortiz was signing autographs when someone handed him their baby. Just then, the National Anthem began. So…"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week