ast week, we reported on how the U.S. military may be discriminating against atheist chaplains and service members, as a Marine Corps document notes that a "lack" of spiritual faith is a potential risk factor for early death. Many active and former U.S. soldiers reached out about their own experiences with faith and atheism in the military, and we've collected their responses here.
Want to weigh in? Reach me at email@example.com.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Can the budget deal survive a divided Congress?
Subscribe to the Week