PHOTOS: A day in the life of the Ku Klux Klan
Photographer Anthony Karen offers an uncensored look into the lives of KKK members
A Ku Klux Klansman stands by a North Carolina highway in 1989, after the state refused to allow the Klan to adopt a stretch of highway: Today, a Georgia KKK group is trying adopt a mile of its own. Jim McDonald/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week