PHOTOS: A day in the life of the Ku Klux Klan
Photographer Anthony Karen offers an uncensored look into the lives of KKK members
A Ku Klux Klansman stands by a North Carolina highway in 1989, after the state refused to allow the Klan to adopt a stretch of highway: Today, a Georgia KKK group is trying adopt a mile of its own. Jim McDonald/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- The mechanized future of warfare
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week