Will black actresses ever catch up to their white peers?
Hollywood still has a long way to go when it comes to racial equality
In ABC's new prime-time drama, "Scandal," Kerry Washington's tough-talking Olivia Pope manages high-profile crises with whiplash banter. Facebook/Scandal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week