PHOTOS: Fast food, close up and uncovered
Photographer Jon Feinstein scans piles of burgers, nuggets, and pizzas
Oil-repellent chemicals in fast food wrappers may prevent grease stains, but they also migrate into food and, when ingested, can stay in the body for years. CC BY: Cass Chin
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week