PHOTOS: Fast food, close up and uncovered
Photographer Jon Feinstein scans piles of burgers, nuggets, and pizzas
Oil-repellent chemicals in fast food wrappers may prevent grease stains, but they also migrate into food and, when ingested, can stay in the body for years. CC BY: Cass Chin
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
Subscribe to the Week