PHOTOS: Fast food, close up and uncovered
Photographer Jon Feinstein scans piles of burgers, nuggets, and pizzas
Oil-repellent chemicals in fast food wrappers may prevent grease stains, but they also migrate into food and, when ingested, can stay in the body for years. CC BY: Cass Chin
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week