My parents chose my husband
Seventeen years later, I'm still married to him, still grieving, and still trying to figure out why I stay
Divorce is no piece of cake, but it could be easier if you are the first to file. ThinkStock/Digital Vision
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week