My parents chose my husband
Seventeen years later, I'm still married to him, still grieving, and still trying to figure out why I stay
Divorce is no piece of cake, but it could be easier if you are the first to file. ThinkStock/Digital Vision
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to develop a photographic memory in 4 easy steps
Subscribe to the Week