Tomato beer, ice beer foam, and other alcoholic gimmicks from Japan
A look at the lengths the Japanese will go to lure younger drinkers
Looking for a cure for that cold? Put down the chicken soup and consider ingesting a vat of beer. ThinkStock/iStockphoto
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week