Tomato beer, ice beer foam, and other alcoholic gimmicks from Japan
A look at the lengths the Japanese will go to lure younger drinkers
Looking for a cure for that cold? Put down the chicken soup and consider ingesting a vat of beer. ThinkStock/iStockphoto
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week