Tomato beer, ice beer foam, and other alcoholic gimmicks from Japan
A look at the lengths the Japanese will go to lure younger drinkers
Looking for a cure for that cold? Put down the chicken soup and consider ingesting a vat of beer. ThinkStock/iStockphoto
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Why is Obama still smoking?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week